Wednesday, February 15, 2006

And so it begins...

Well, we are finally here...and what a first night!

First...the plane ride.

Kev and I polished off a 5th of Captains within 2 hours so we were feeling good. We drew our Vegas Bingo tasks (more on that later), took a bunch of pictures and video and just acted stupid...surprise surprise there. After we reached our cruising altitude we took the video camera out of hiding and one of the stewartess' comes up to us and was like "What are you doing??" with a chuckle and Kevin's like "We're filming a very important documentary!" She just laughed and walked away. Hey, what she doesn't know is that this shit is going to be showing at Cannes - and I'm sure only Sharon will know what the hell that means.

We get into the hotel around midnight and Kevin asks "You're not going to bed, are you?" I replied "Hell no, let's go get a drink"

So we make our way down to the lobby area...which if you've never seen, it is pretty much one large circle. The outer edge of the circle are populated with the reception area, bars, restaurants, etc. As you make your way into the center you go from slots to tables and then to THE Circle Bar.

We started off at one of the bars on the outer edge, grabbed a couple scotches and grabbed a seat to decompress for about 15 minutes until Kevin asks "hmmm, should we gamble?" At that point I got up and walked to the tables. It wasn't that busy so there wasn't too much action going on. We played a little craps, but that pretty much sucked quickly so we made our way to the Blackjack table where we spent the next 5 f'ing hours.

So, 5 hours later, 200 bucks lighter and 8 scotches deep (each) we pretty much befriended half the gambling staff here at the Hard Rock. There were times where it was just Kevin, me and the dealer....we would stop gambling and just started chatting with the staff. Had a bunch of laughs with our pregnant dealer Joni, our local boy dealer Jason, the pitboss Jim and the best dealer of the night, Chris. And you can't forget about the ever-so-beligerant Peelee Blue. Peelee Blue?!?! What the fuck was with this girl?? Hahaha, this girl comes literally stumbling over to the table around 3:30am..."Hi everyone, I am Peelee Blue!" And I immediately blurt out "You've got to be shitting me" This chic was wearing this sweatshirt that was zipped half way down and only a bra underneath. Only in Vegas, I swear to God.

Yeah and around 6am we stumbled our way back up to the room...at this point I've been up for 27 hours straight, been drunk TWICE, and am just completely exhausted! In perfect drunken style we begin to fuck around with each other. The result: a broken fucking digital camera!!!!! I think what happened was that it was in Kevin's pocket and the lens was opened - he went to jump on the bed and the lens collapsed and is now stuck and making some pretty bad noises.



Notice the 2 broken parts off to the side...yikes. Rest in Peace lil guy...

And of course we didn't buy a card reader for the other camera while we were at Best Buy. So right now we're pictureless from last nights adventures! I did, however, buy a new digital camera for myself today (because mine is broken) so we're back in action! But for now this is all I have for you....

The view from our room (LV Airport)....


Loungin'...


And a little Vegas love for ya....

Oh come on, we're just joking....we wish you all were here!

Alright...we are off to see some action and get into trouble...check back for updates!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home