Day Two
Well after a day of running around trying to find a new camera because how the fuck can you come to Vegas and not document the trip? Hmmm, well in cases like Kevin getting kicked off stage when attempting to sing "The Gambler" at Pink Taco's kareoke night, I guess it would be a good idea that it wasn't documentated.....but fortunately for all of you at home it was all captured on film! (Kevin is so pissed about that experience, but I guess you'll all just have to wait until the video is edited!)
But anyway, we spent most of the night walking around the strip, taking some video...

...checking out all the different casino's...
New York, New York:

Paris:

Luxor:

...sampling some tasty eats...

...and where did we end up to finish off the night? Back at the Hard Rock! And why is that? Because we ended up sitting at some bar at Mandalay Bay where a waitress forgot about our fucking beers! Oh, so sorry for not ordering a 50 dollar Johnny Walker Blue...WTF. So we get back to the Hard Rock, sit at our favorite side bar where we befriend the coolest waitress thus far, Kim. We spent the next 2 hours with Kim throwing out Anchorman quotes and talking about stupid videos on Ebaumsworld.com. That alone is why I love the Hard Rock....very chill, great atmosphere, good drinks and a lot of laughs.
And what do I have to show from that experience?

...just two empty tequila shot glasses.
Ahhh Vegas, how do I love thee.
Goodnight everyone...or at least the select few who are actually following along...way too tired right now! But don't go far! We've got so much more coming at you tomorrow!! What do you get when you put me and Kev on a nice golf course in Vegas with rental clubs, a golf cart and alcohol? Hopefully a pretty fucking funny story!
But anyway, we spent most of the night walking around the strip, taking some video...

...checking out all the different casino's...
New York, New York:

Paris:

Luxor:

...sampling some tasty eats...

...and where did we end up to finish off the night? Back at the Hard Rock! And why is that? Because we ended up sitting at some bar at Mandalay Bay where a waitress forgot about our fucking beers! Oh, so sorry for not ordering a 50 dollar Johnny Walker Blue...WTF. So we get back to the Hard Rock, sit at our favorite side bar where we befriend the coolest waitress thus far, Kim. We spent the next 2 hours with Kim throwing out Anchorman quotes and talking about stupid videos on Ebaumsworld.com. That alone is why I love the Hard Rock....very chill, great atmosphere, good drinks and a lot of laughs.
And what do I have to show from that experience?

...just two empty tequila shot glasses.
Ahhh Vegas, how do I love thee.
Goodnight everyone...or at least the select few who are actually following along...way too tired right now! But don't go far! We've got so much more coming at you tomorrow!! What do you get when you put me and Kev on a nice golf course in Vegas with rental clubs, a golf cart and alcohol? Hopefully a pretty fucking funny story!

2 Comments:
dude, kevin got kicked off the stage for his Gambler? I'm surprised, usually that is what he sings to bring the house down in Malden's bar [i forget the name right now]. but then again, Malden is the small time....vegas, that's when you're f'in hardcore.
Don't forget my magnet!
Magnet? What is this "magnet" you speak of?
Excuse me, I need another scotch...
Post a Comment
<< Home