Friday, February 17, 2006

Day Three Wrapup, Day Four Preview

So today is our third full day in Vegas....seems like I've been here for about 3 weeks! It's now 7:49am and I've got techno music thumping from another room so I'm just killing time before we checkout of the Hard Rock and head over to the Luxor for the next 2 nights. Why, you ask? Because the Hard Rock is jacking up their room prices to 400+ bucks a night...and I haven't exactly been bringing in the money from the craps tables. Eh, I'm only down like 100 bucks...not too bad. I played with 50 bucks last night for a good 2+ hours at one table...had a lot of fun even though I came away empty.

Anyway, my last post was right after we got back from golfing. We pretty much didn't eat all day so we went right downstairs to the world famous, Pink Taco. Yes, the Pink Taco. What does one order at the Pink Taco?

Margaritas!



Gwackimol! (aka guacamole) & Nachos!



FAH-JI-DAHS! (aka fajitahs)



Actually, Kevin attempted to order the Spaghetti Basket, but apparently there was a typo on the menu.

After stuffing ourselves silly we head back to our ever so familiar hangout, the side bar, for desert...tequila shots!



And it was just downhill from here...a couple beers and shots later and I was ready to do some gambling! And like I mentioned before, I lost, but that's no big deal. I was at a good table with a cast of interesting characters and I think Kev got some video of the action. Kevin, now that I mention it, proceeded to get ridiculously hammered while i was playing. Every 60 seconds I would get a tap on my shoulder "dude, order me a scotch", "dude, let's play Blackjack", "dude, that chic is hot", "dude, I'm fucking WASTED!"

It was actually an early night....got to bed around 1:30. I was just exhausted from running around on the golf course and acting stupid for 5 hours. But in true Vegas style, you need to stand back up, brush yourself off, and just dive right back into the action again.

Yankee and the boys will be landing in town in a little over an hour. I made reservations at Fiore's over at the Rio for tonight at 8pm. And it IS Friday....and things could get UGLIER! Don't go far away, you will not want to miss these last 2 nights!!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to nurse this hangover...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home