Saturday, February 18, 2006

Wait, what day is this?!?!

Alright, well we didn't have any internet at the Luxor, sadly. But who the fuck cares because now we're at the Bellagio with 2 FREE VIP ROOMS!!!! I'll save that story for another time, but all I have to say is THANK YOU to Scott.

On to the details from the past 30 or so hours!

So the boys made it in from LA and San Fran and we checked in over at the Luxor.



We started the day grabbing some juicy burgers at the Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay (**more on THAT later)



We then spent the rest of the day walking down the strip searching for as many cheap drinks as possible.


(Note the sign in the background says "Cold Beer. Dirty Girls"...did I mention that I LOVE Vegas???)





Many 1 dollar drafts and 75 cent margaritas later we made our way back to the hotel to chill for a little while before we made our way to dinner at Fiore's at the Rio. We started off with the Caesar Salad, which is honestly the best salad you'll ever have. They bring out this cart to your table and make the salad from scratch right in front of you....not bad for 10 bucks a person. ;-) For the entres Ken had the 14oz New York Strip (cooked til it was chared) and me, Kyle, Scott and Kev got the 12oz Filet Mignon....with Yukon Mashed, Grilled Asparagus and Mushrooms for sides. Oh baby....amazing stuff. You could literally cut the steak with a fork.



After we stuffed ourselves silly we made our way up to the Voodoo Lounge entrance. Now, the Voodoo Lounge is a club on the 50th floor of the Rio....OUTSIDE. It's an amazing club with an even more amazing view. However...something struck us all.

"Dude, I don't feel so well"
"Nah man, I think I need to go back to the hotel"
"....ugh, yeah, lets get the fuck out of here quick!"

So we hop a cab back to the Luxor....where Montezuma's Revenge took place. Now just picture 5 guys in 1 hotel room....4 of which need to use the bathroom ASAP.

Yes...food poisoning set in.

Now let's take a look back, shall we?

Lunch:
Scott: Turkey Burger
Me, Kyle, Ken & Kev: Regular Burgers

Dinner:
Ken: New York Strip
Me, Scott, Kyle, Kev: Filet Mignon

Victims:
Me, Kyle, Ken, Kevin

Laughing...fuckin bastard:
Scott

All fingers are pointing at Fiore's...but Scott was fine. Scott had the filet, but was the only one who did not have beef at the Burger Bar.

Suspect:
The Burger Bar



Oy.

So...after Round 1 of...ya know, we made our way to the MGM (actually Kev was on like Round 3). Half way there I had to head back to the room...quick! So here I am, praire dogging it through the Excaliber and Luxor...while my boys head off to what I later come to find out...THE NUDIE BAR.

As soon as I heard they were at the nudie bar, I just stuck around the Luxor. But later I found out that Ken continued Montazuma's Revenge at the NUDIE BAR so that was bitter sweet revenge for me ;-)

Yeah...and I got a proposition from a hooker while purusing the casino.

Shame on ANY of you asking yourself "well, did he take up her offer?" Hahahaha.

So after laughing about that little encounter I headed back to the room where I slowly drifted away...and the boys came back a couple hours later.

Final Thoughts For Friday:
Fuck you Burger Bar!!! Hahahaha.

On to Saturday....we all wake up around 9am. Now we had a 50/50 shot about scoring a FREE room at the Bellagio...one of the top casino's in Las Vegas. Check-out is at 11am. Scott calls his contact...no answer. Damn.

11am comes around...no word. But I called the front desk and I got a late check-out just incase. So we made our way out to check out the Luxor and Mandalay Bay. 11:30 is coming quick. At 11:20 Scott gets a call on his cell.......

Aw yeah...it is ON. Bellagio here we come!!!!!

We literally run back to the Luxor and I check out of the hotel....saving us 270 bucks for an extra night.

We pull up to the Bellagio around noon, Scott's contact isn't due in town til 3...so we grabbed some lunch and walked around. 3pm rolls around...the call comes in...let's go back to the Bellagio!

Scott checks in....VIP access....free passes to Light (one of the hottest clubs in Vegas, located here at the Bellagio) and free passes to the buffet.



We made our way up to our room and eventually down to the AMAZING pool area. Shortly there after Scott gets another call....he steps to the side and comes back a few minutes later:

"Guys, we've got another room"

And we immediately start freaking out....while a group of old ladies and a young couple look at us in confusion.

It's starting to look like a scene from Entourage.





So it's now 6:03pm Vegas time....in the new room with a FREE stocked mini bar.



We're about to head out to Old Vegas to see some sights, grab some cheap drinks and hit some cheap tables. We'll probably head back here around 9 to hit up the Buffet and then make good use of our passes at Light.

I'm hoping I'll have an extremely entertaining update for you all tomorrow.

So far we've got classic video, some great pics, and a lot of great memories.....why stop now?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i partially hate you and love you all at the same time. i want to see videos like a mofo!!

1:11 AM, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home